Rehbands is a popular brand of compression and stability gear that is used for rehab and performance. In the medical world, we’ve been using compression socks for many years for people with poor blood circulation to prevent blood clots. Now athletes from many sports like basketball, running, fitness, football, volleyball, golf, snow sports and soccer are choosing Rehbands for compression therapy.
What is Compression Therapy?
Many athletes already rely on compression socks and shorts after a workout, and research shows that the use of compression garments reduces muscle soreness after sprinting and plyometrics. Compression therapy is a little more intense. By using the sleeve, which looks like a larger version of a blood pressure cuff, with multiple chambers attached to a pump that is connected to the control unit. The sleeve is programmed to provide sequential, pulsating compression to a specific area.
How Does Compression Wear Work?
When you work a muscle group hard, it becomes inflamed. With an inflammatory response we get an increased fluid and white blood cells to the affected area. This leads to swelling and increases in pressure, and therefore pain.
Compression garments “work” by constricting your muscles. That reduces the amount of fluid buildup, decreasing the swelling and pressure. The compression garments can also increase blood flow to the muscles, this helps remove creatine kinase, an enzyme in your muscles that leaks out after muscle damage and can cause the soreness. Rehbands compression gear isn’t a cure from soreness but it can help.
The effects of compression (In Doctors Terms )
1. Hemodynamics effect
- Increases venous blood
- Decreases venous blood volume
- Reduces refluxin
- Decreases superfical and/or deep veins
- Reduces a pathologically elevated venous pressure
2. Effect on tissue
- Decreases elevated oedema (buildup of body fluid)in of the tissue
- Increases the drainage of noxious substances
- Reduces inflammation
- Sustains reparative processes
- Improves movement of tendons and joint
With over fifty years of experience, Reybands is the most prominent brand on the market for sports protections and rehab. The global brand offers braces, supports, compression wear and insoles for your entire body.
- Designed in Sweden and Made in Estonia by Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
- Often imitated but never duplicated – the top-selling Reyband knee sleeve of all time
- Injury prevention and recovery/rehabilitation.
- Increase your performance while protecting your knees
- IPF and IWF approved for competition
Back Support X-Stable
- Offers back support and warmth while training
- Relieves pressure and eases back pain
- Use alone or under power belt
- 5mm SBR/neoprene
Warm Pants (Compression Shorts)
- Designed in Sweden and Made in Estonia
- 1.5mm neoprene covered in the classic Rehband royal blue fabric
- Great for Strongman, Powerlifting, CrossFit, Running, Biking, and more
- Reinforced stitching provides extra support to the hips and groins without slowing you down
Review and ratings tell us exactly what we were looking for, that Rehbands is a trusted and loved brand by athletes at all levels and a variety of sports. Related: Best Knee Sleeves Reviews and Best Elbow Compression Sleeve Reviews.Find Mobility Guardian on Google+
Last update on 2021-12-06 at 05:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API