Are you looking for a Tennis Elbow Brace to relieve the tenderness, stiffness, soreness and persistent pain that you feel when you reach to grasp something? We have 3 of the Top Tennis Elbow Brace available and we are reviewing them for you.
What is Tennis Elbow?
First, tennis elbow is not just limited to Tennis Players. When there is strain on the tendons in the forearm due to repetitive movements of the wrist your tendons on the outer bony prominence (lateral epicondyle) of the elbow become inflamed causing “tennis elbow”.
Surgery for Tennis Elbow
- Surgery is a last resort but is successful in relieving pain.
- The operation involves a small incision over the elbow to trim the tendon. It can usually be performed as an outpatient procedure taking several hours.
- Several months of physical therapy are required and begin about six weeks after surgery.
Medications for Tennis Elbow
- Steroid injections can be made into the inflamed area.
- A newer treatment involves injecting several milliliters of the patient’s own blood into the inflamed tendon area. This is referred to as autologous blood injection.
Easiest Relief for Tennis Elbow
- An elbow strap or splint may help take the pressure off the inflamed tendon.
- Physical therapy involves different exercises to increase flexibility and strength. These exercises are usually performed at home.
- The tennis elbow brace listed below are 3 of the top braces we recommend for pain relief.
If you try a tennis elbow brace on this page please let us know in the comments section. Using the brace along with the exercise and over the counter pain relief you may be able to control tennis elbow pain.Find Mobility Guardian on Google+
Last update on 2021-12-06 at 05:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API